Onderwerp: Calendar of triathlon events in the Netherlands

Hello everyone,

Thanks to google translator I managed to register on this forum. I hope this is a good place to post my question.

2 weeks ago I came to study in Rotterdam for 1 year. Next year (May 2014) I would like to participate in 1/2 IM competitions somewhere in the Netherlands. The problem is that I cannot find any website with the list of all competitions that you have here: could anyone tell me where I can find some infoabout the events next year?

I am interested in participating in 1/4IM / olympic distance in April + 1/2 IM in May.

Thanks in advance for the comprehension and for your help!!

Kind regards,
Tom

Re: Calendar of triathlon events in the Netherlands

hi,

welkom!

Here is the calendar of this year. http://www.triathlon226.nl/kalenders/in … ?page_id=1 Most races are usually in the same weekend every year. The end of this year you can find the new calendar for 2014 there too.

As far I know there only duathlons in April, only a few triathlons in early May (short ones) and the first middle distance is either last weekend of May or first one of June (Nieuwkoop triathlon). You will find out why when you experience a Dutch spring next year  wink

Hi,

Thank you for your help, I hope that the calendar on the website that you indicated comprises the majority of the triathlon events in the Netherlands. I will just try to find something for me;)

Kind regards,
T.

As far as I know the calendar mentions all events sanctioned by the Dutch Triathlon Union.